$14.90 – $29.90
The original Yu-Gi-Oh! series follows the story of Yugi Mutou, a shy boy who loves playing games, but is often bullied. One day, he solves an ancient Egyptian puzzle known as the Millennium Puzzle, which releases the spirit of a Pharaoh who had been trapped inside. The Pharaoh takes over Yugi’s body when necessary to help Yugi friends and defeat opponents in games. The series follows Yugi and his friends as they enter various Duel Monsters tournaments, while also dealing with the machinations of the Pharaoh’s ancient enemy, Seto Kaiba.
Our priority is to provide the best customer service. We tend to answer all the letters within 24 hours.
In case you have any issues please contact us first before leaving your feedback so we can resolve it in the best way for you.
– Semi-gloss, bright, white photo paper with a satin finish
– Weight – 260g/m2
– Thickness – 10 mil
– Brightness – 93.87%
– Opacity – 96.44
– Full sharp color fidelity
– State of the art printing technology results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
– UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
– Each unframed print is sealed in an archival plastic bag & shipped in an envelope or tube
– Cotton gloves are recommended for handling unframed prints