$14.90 – $29.90
Voces 2020 is a documentary about the Latinx experience in the United States. The film explores the diverse stories of Latinx people from all walks of life, and highlights the unique challenges and contributions of this community. Through intimate interviews and personal stories, the film offers a powerful and timely portrait of the Latinx experience in America.
Our priority is to provide the best customer service. We tend to answer all the letters within 24 hours.
In case you have any issues please contact us first before leaving your feedback so we can resolve it in the best way for you.
– Semi-gloss, bright, white photo paper with a satin finish
– Weight – 260g/m2
– Thickness – 10 mil
– Brightness – 93.87%
– Opacity – 96.44
– Full sharp color fidelity
– State of the art printing technology results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
– UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
– Each unframed print is sealed in an archival plastic bag & shipped in an envelope or tube
– Cotton gloves are recommended for handling unframed prints