$14.90 – $29.90
The Grinch is a 2018 American 3D computer-animated Christmas comedy film produced by Illumination Entertainment. Based on the 1957 Dr. Seuss book How the Grinch Stole Christmas!, it is the third screen adaptation of the story, following the 1966 television special of the same name and the 2000 live-action feature film. The film was directed by Yarrow Cheney and Scott Mosier from a screenplay by Michael LeSieur and Tommy Swerdlow, and a story by Dr. Seuss. It stars the voices of Benedict Cumberbatch, Rashida Jones, Pharrell Williams, Kunjue Li, and Tristan O’Hare. The Grinch was released in the United States on November 9, 2018, by Universal Pictures. The film grossed $511 million worldwide, making it the fifth-highest-grossing film of 2018 and the highest-grossing Dr. Seuss film.
Our priority is to provide the best customer service. We tend to answer all the letters within 24 hours.
In case you have any issues please contact us first before leaving your feedback so we can resolve it in the best way for you.
– Semi-gloss, bright, white photo paper with a satin finish
– Weight – 260g/m2
– Thickness – 10 mil
– Brightness – 93.87%
– Opacity – 96.44
– Full sharp color fidelity
– State of the art printing technology results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
– UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
– Each unframed print is sealed in an archival plastic bag & shipped in an envelope or tube
– Cotton gloves are recommended for handling unframed prints