$14.90 – $29.90
The Grinch is a 2000 American live-action/animated holiday comedy film directed by Ron Howard and written by Jeffrey Price and Peter S. Seaman. Based on Dr. Seuss’ 1957 story of the same name, the film was produced by Brian Grazer for Imagine Entertainment, and executive-produced by Ron Howard, Walter F. Parkes, and Lawrence Lasker. The film stars Jim Carrey in the title role, along with Jeffrey Tambor, Christine Baranski, Bill Irwin, Molly Shannon, and Taylor Momsen.
The 2000 film was released by Universal Pictures on November 17, 2000, and grossed over $345 million worldwide. It was the highest-grossing live-action Dr. Seuss adaptation until 2018’s The Grinch, and the highest-grossing holiday film of 2000. The film was nominated for three Academy Awards for Best Makeup, Best Original Song for “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch”, and Best Art Direction.
Our priority is to provide the best customer service. We tend to answer all the letters within 24 hours.
In case you have any issues please contact us first before leaving your feedback so we can resolve it in the best way for you.
– Semi-gloss, bright, white photo paper with a satin finish
– Weight – 260g/m2
– Thickness – 10 mil
– Brightness – 93.87%
– Opacity – 96.44
– Full sharp color fidelity
– State of the art printing technology results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
– UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
– Each unframed print is sealed in an archival plastic bag & shipped in an envelope or tube
– Cotton gloves are recommended for handling unframed prints