$14.90 – $29.90
I’m a big fan of horror movies, and I’ve seen a lot of them. But what I love most about them is that they show us something about our world that we don’t always see: the darkness and evil that hides in our souls. It’s like we’re looking into a mirror when we watch a horror movie. We see ourselves reflected in all its ugliness, but also its beauty—and sometimes even its humor.
That’s what I love about this film: it shows us the dark side of social media, but also its potential for good. These six young girls are telling their story from inside a glass mansion filled with millions of dollars worth of artwork—as if they were living in a contemporary art museum. They’re telling us how dangerous cyberbullying can be, but also how important it is to protect your own soul from being damaged by others’ cruelty.
Our priority is to provide the best customer service. We tend to answer all the letters within 24 hours.
In case you have any issues please contact us first before leaving your feedback so we can resolve it in the best way for you.
– Semi-gloss, bright, white photo paper with a satin finish
– Weight – 260g/m2
– Thickness – 10 mil
– Brightness – 93.87%
– Opacity – 96.44
– Full sharp color fidelity
– State of the art printing technology results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
– UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
– Each unframed print is sealed in an archival plastic bag & shipped in an envelope or tube
– Cotton gloves are recommended for handling unframed prints