$14.90 – $29.90
In 13 Going on 30, Jenna Rink (Jennifer Garner) is a 13-year-old girl who wishes she was 30. When she wakes up the next day, she’s miraculously transformed into a 30-year-old woman (Garner). With her best friend Matt (Mark Ruffalo) by her side, Jenna takes on the Big Apple, learning how to navigate her way through adulthood. Along the way, she discovers that the life she thought she wanted isn’t as fulfilling as she thought it would be. 13 Going on 30 is a heartwarming, hilarious coming-of-age story that will resonate with anyone who’s ever wished they could go back to their teenage years.
Our priority is to provide the best customer service. We tend to answer all the letters within 24 hours.
In case you have any issues please contact us first before leaving your feedback so we can resolve it in the best way for you.
– Semi-gloss, bright, white photo paper with a satin finish
– Weight – 260g/m2
– Thickness – 10 mil
– Brightness – 93.87%
– Opacity – 96.44
– Full sharp color fidelity
– State of the art printing technology results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
– UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
– Each unframed print is sealed in an archival plastic bag & shipped in an envelope or tube
– Cotton gloves are recommended for handling unframed prints