$14.90 – $29.90
The 2016 American science fiction horror film 10 Cloverfield Lane was directed by Dan Trachtenberg in his directorial debut, and written by Josh Campbell, Matthew Stucken, and Damien Chazelle. It stars John Goodman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and John Gallagher Jr. as three survivors of a severe car crash who take refuge in an underground bunker, where they are informed by the owner (Goodman) that the outside world has been devastated by a chemical attack.
The film is presented as a spiritual successor to the 2008 film Cloverfield, which was produced by J. J. Abrams. It was released in the United States on March 11, 2016, in standard and IMAX theaters. The film received positive reviews from critics, who praised its direction, acting, cinematography, and suspense, although some criticized its pacing and found its ending unsatisfactory.
The film grossed $108 million worldwide against its $15 million budget, becoming a box office success.
Our priority is to provide the best customer service. We tend to answer all the letters within 24 hours.
In case you have any issues please contact us first before leaving your feedback so we can resolve it in the best way for you.
– Semi-gloss, bright, white photo paper with a satin finish
– Weight – 260g/m2
– Thickness – 10 mil
– Brightness – 93.87%
– Opacity – 96.44
– Full sharp color fidelity
– State of the art printing technology results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
– UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
– Each unframed print is sealed in an archival plastic bag & shipped in an envelope or tube
– Cotton gloves are recommended for handling unframed prints